Select no more than 1 or 3 questions since getting some sleep is also a very healthy choice:
- 1Am I satisfied with the attention I gave to the day today, particularly to any existing challenges?
- 2Regardless of that answer, is there a new goal or milestone that, if reached, would help bring about a better outcome?
- 3What might be some positive next steps that I can take tomorrow? Let me visualise now a scenario that exemplifies the best possible outcome for everyone involved.
- 4When did I feel fulfilled today? Any implications to draw from that answer?
- 5What went well for me today? What did I achieve?
- 6Did I stumble over anything today? If yes, why, and am OK with how I managed it?
- 7If I made any mistakes today, what can I learn from them?
- 8What might I do better tomorrow?
- 9Did I help someone else succeed?
- 10Would it serve me to delegate something?
- 11What's the first thing I want to do tomorrow morning?
- 12What was my favorite part of today?
- 13What am I grateful for?
Wrote a fresh, fun list of affirmations; created new category cards to post here that more fully round out the day. Bought 2 new books to read and review, one from Britton Costa, "The Leadership Code" and another by Roger Landry, MD, "Live Long, Die Short". Will share in the blog (but that infrastructure is still under construction, so ... soon!!) Learning so much every day and eager to see what takes hold and where .